Thank you for taking time to visit, and I hope I am even a tiny bit helpful as I have been helped and blessed by so many others. I have been doing Calligraphy since teens, and card making for many years as well. In 1990 I delighted in the joys of stamping with ink and embossing after a trip to Cairns, Qld. In 2009 I discovered the brayer, 2010 the Cuttlebug, also have now taking to reading up on crafting blogs and lo! Here I am, on one of my own.

I live on the coast of eastern Australia. I am a Christian. I trusted in the LORD down here at the beach, amazingly it is not far from where I now live. It was over 50 years ago, after a Beach Mission Service at the age of 12 years

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Red and White with Crafty Individual Stamps

I know that many of you might be all Christmas “card-ed” out by now – but I am not. You see, by December I have made all my cards, as I stagger them throughout the year. I have not made one for over a month now. Also as have not crafted much this month, I had to play with my stash – this for me is brief lull between Christmas day and when most things have been organised that can be before then. So here is the card I was talking of last week at WOYWW!

A lovely stamp, the Crafty Individual Bird Postcard Unmounted stamp, was masked so only centre was stamped.
Then coloured with Stampin’ Up Chalks, and mounted on Spellbinder Petite ovals. The other stamp greeting is also partially stamped and is from Crafty Secrets Clear Stamp Set - Rose on bargain bin sale at present at Fat Cats- great buy! It was mounted on Rectangle Spellbinder and Fancy labels 2. I  am entering this card in the Less is More Challenge - it has lots of white and not much bling and the criteria this time is Music, so hopefully it is CAS enough! 
Used pearly card embossed with 5 x 7"Cuttlebug Allegro embossing folder for the base.

I really like use of stamps not actually Christmas ones, but adaptable to be so.

I also made a second card with the Nellie Snellen ovals and the masked bird stamp, also Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder and a Christmas greeting saved from stash off Christmas table last year. Be on look out for shiny paper on bonbons and other such treasures to save – you cant beat such free treasure troves!

May God bless your day wherever you may be and thanks so much for popping over for a look and a chat.
Shaz in Oz.x


5 comments:

Sarn said...

Hi Shaz . . . thank you for visiting me today. LOVE your cards.

I also make Christmas cards throughout the year, and already have a few ready for next year! WAAAAAY too organised really! But I hate to be in a last minute panic!

Seasons greetings to you. xxx

Karen Petitt said...

Hi Shaz such lovely cards. The birds on a branch are my favourite Crafty Individuals stamp. Hope you have a lovely Christmas Karen x

Chrissie said...

Pretty card Shaz, however Mandi was right, my beady eyes spotted that the manuscript embossing is upside down! Love the second card too!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Kathyk said...

Smashing cards

Seasons Greetings

Kathyk

Mandi said...

Super designs sharon
Thank you
mandi LIM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...