Thank you for taking time to visit, and I hope I am even a tiny bit helpful as I have been helped and blessed by so many others. I have been doing Calligraphy since teens, and card making for many years as well. In 1990 I delighted in the joys of stamping with ink and embossing after a trip to Cairns, Qld. In 2009 I discovered the brayer, 2010 the Cuttlebug, also have now taking to reading up on crafting blogs and lo! Here I am, on one of my own.

I live on the coast of eastern Australia. I am a Christian. I trusted in the LORD down here at the beach, amazingly it is not far from where I now live. It was over 50 years ago, after a Beach Mission Service at the age of 12 years

Friday 14 June 2013

Fridays Smiles, Free Butterflies and the latest video

Hullo everyone joining up over with Annie's Friday smiles .. 
I thought you might like this..
 Pecking order at bath time with Rainbow Lorikeets, on my You tube video!! 
This is mum and dad (from last year's video) and the one that sits on side, and looks quite puzzled by their antics, is the juvenile. It is taken again through the lounge room window but this time from other side and the windows were cleaned recently too inside and out :D so sort of clearer. 

In the end my hands gave way so stopped it before end just as baby one started to have drink at the end, then flew away, sorry missed it .. (music is Handel's "Water Music", on video)

The bird bath is in the courtyard, on fence side, near the Mother-in-law's tongue which was in flower a while back (see here). Here it is a weed, I gave up pulling it out and decided was better than nothing. Photos often are taken of cards out in courtyard, on stone mat, or in courtyard garden which is shells stones and plants.. mostly collected over many years, shells and stones. Lots of walks... :D
Also saw a freebie today which made me smile, so if you like butterfly images you might like this too - see link here at FREE Vintage Digital Stamps. It was in different colour tones too. Would look fab printed on vellum, and fussy-cut out and mounted on card dont you think?
Thanks for popping over for peek and chat, and may the LORD bless your day with its burdens wherever you may be!! 
Shaz in Oz.x
PS would like to welcome my newbie encouragers on my blog, months since welcomed properly so here they are - thank YOU SOOO MUCH for encouraging me:
Silvia, Janet, Lucy, Shirley Anne, Gail, Ike, Karen M., Ria, Annette in Oz, Rosie, Angeliki, Betsy 
So many I thank you all however this is more than THREE whole months  - was actually ashamed when realised it is well over three months since welcomed any by name (shame on me!) links where I could find some.. not all share, so can reciprocate which  I always do, when able.

15 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi there Shaz. How interesting a post this is . Love the beauty you shared.
Then the post before ..inking a block .The resulting card created is really lovely .Love the sponging and glorious colours used .
Hugs Shirley-Anne

Gill Edwards said...

oh arent you lucky to have them in your garden, thanks for sharing that video.

Gill x

Carol Willis said...

What a beautiful thing to be able to see in your garden. Thanks for sharing Shaz.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs
Caz x

Betsy said...

How beautiful to have this in your garden to see everyday.
Thank you for the warm welcome. Your blog is always such a delight to visit.
Blessings,
Betsy

Stephanie said...

How lovely to have this in your garden and thank you for sharing with us :) Have a wonderful weekend, dear Shaz.

Hugs to you!

Annie said...

Hi Shaz,
You are so lucky to have such gorgeous birds visiting your bird bath. Thank you so much for sharing it.
Hugs,
Annie x

Carol said...

Aren't they gorgeous and playing so nicely unlike the starlings in our garden this week!
Thank you for sharing the video.
Carol xx

Rossella said...

Doesn't nature just take your breath away and make you laugh at the same time
Rosie x

Carol said...

Hi Shaz, welcome! I just commented on my blog and it didn't ask me for verification. How weird that it asks others, I thought I had it turned off as I don't like it either. Will investigate further...........
Carol xx

Carol said...

Just checked and it was indeed on, naughty Blogger, it didn't used to be. Thank you, I'll keep an eye on it in future.
Carol xx

Twiglet said...

So beautiful - I love birds - they are so fascinating to watch. x Jo

Caro said...

Gorgeous video...how special to have them so close. Thanks for sharing. Caro x (#11)

Cazzy said...

I love your video, you are so lucky to see these wonderful birds which must bring a smile every time!

I watched it bigger on Youtube too.

Cazzy x

MaryH said...

As always, enjoyed my visit. Thanks for the video and pictures. Also the free vintage link. Went out to get a couple digis. (now to remember to 'use them'. Have a great Sunday. TFS

Laura said...

Just catching up with the last few weeks smiles
I'd have been SO excited to have these in my garden :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...