Thank you for taking time to visit, and I hope I am even a tiny bit helpful as I have been helped and blessed by so many others. I have been doing Calligraphy since teens, and card making for many years as well. In 1990 I delighted in the joys of stamping with ink and embossing after a trip to Cairns, Qld. In 2009 I discovered the brayer, 2010 the Cuttlebug, also have now taking to reading up on crafting blogs and lo! Here I am, on one of my own.

I live on the coast of eastern Australia. I am a Christian. I trusted in the LORD down here at the beach, amazingly it is not far from where I now live. It was over 50 years ago, after a Beach Mission Service at the age of 12 years

Monday 6 December 2010

For Christmas - Nesties, Cuttlebug with Vellum




Well, this will be quick post as one is flat out this time of the year but thought I would just put up the three cards that I have made with the vellum. Two of the cards are with cut-outs of rectangular Nesties to insert the snowflake vellum done on the Cuttlebug. then I placed more Snowflakes Nestie adornments. These are simple but effective.








I have done two -  one in silver with square format and the other is in the blue.The pictures do not show as well as I would like but maybe after Christmas my pickies will be better.. a new camera is on my list, the one and only list actually! as have put myself on a craft buying ban for present.. :)

This is simple one with a computer print out on top of music gold vellum, which was done with cuttlebug folder and really like the simplicity of it, and the sentiments expressed on it also.

Happy crafting, and may God bless you all as we prepare to celebrate the birthday of our dear LORD Jesus.

2 comments:

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

I love these cards, Shaz. They are so fresh and light, a welcome change from the over the topcards you often see around. Really pretty. I must have a go with parchment in the Cuttlebug - I have loads of aperture cards I could use for that technique. Thanks again for another great idea.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Thanks Maggie do love these too and I used my Nestie to cut the aperture as dont have many aperture cards, so you really could make it whatever shape you want for the aperture. I agree with cards it is hard to know when to stop with decorations I remember what Ikki says "less is more" and so agree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...