Thank you for taking time to visit, and I hope I am even a tiny bit helpful as I have been helped and blessed by so many others. I have been doing Calligraphy since teens, and card making for many years as well. In 1990 I delighted in the joys of stamping with ink and embossing after a trip to Cairns, Qld. In 2009 I discovered the brayer, 2010 the Cuttlebug, also have now taking to reading up on crafting blogs and lo! Here I am, on one of my own.

I live on the coast of eastern Australia. I am a Christian. I trusted in the LORD down here at the beach, amazingly it is not far from where I now live. It was over 50 years ago, after a Beach Mission Service at the age of 12 years

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Dreamweaver Embossing Paste. Build it up!

Hi there everyone - well thought it about time to post some of these cards I have been making and these three are to go into Crafty Hazel's Christmas cards competition  which is called - build it up!! and for some of you who may have seen my WOYWW post of last week you will know just how I have started the first part of building up these three cards!

For those of you not familiar with Embossing Paste method check out my post last week where I explained with some tips on doing it and links to show you how it is done... it is fun! and Shazsilverwolf sprinkles glitter on it to even greater affect! This card uses the Dreamweaver stencil and paste and Labels 9 plus the Martha Stewart punch Layered Arches.

 The next card is done with a distressed Cuttlebug folder Christmas Holly Ribbons, a large one - really like them! It has the Martha Stewart Deco Shell corner punch, Nesties Scalloped squares, and Labels 3, with Daily Bread Christmas greeting.
The last card in this set for the competition is done with Lattice Spellbinders - and have extended it to three times its length by using Ikki's method, see here. I also enlarge my embossing folders in the same way, see this post here. Used Holly embossed vellum mounted on green cardstock, plus black card. 

Thanks for looking and may God bless your day whereve you may be,
Shaz in Oz.x


3 comments:

Hazel said...

Superb cards - fab embossing (I've just bought some Dreamweaver pastes and more stencils, so will be having a go at this very soon) - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 35 - hope to see you again soon. x

Glenda said...

These are just gorgeous! You make me want to drag out my paste and go to work! Have a wonderful evening!

Crafting Time said...

Wow some beautiful cards, makes me want to actually start my Christmas cards, thanks for sharing.
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...