Thank you for taking time to visit, and I hope I am even a tiny bit helpful as I have been helped and blessed by so many others. I have been doing Calligraphy since teens, and card making for many years as well. In 1990 I delighted in the joys of stamping with ink and embossing after a trip to Cairns, Qld. In 2009 I discovered the brayer, 2010 the Cuttlebug, also have now taking to reading up on crafting blogs and lo! Here I am, on one of my own.

I live on the coast of eastern Australia. I am a Christian. I trusted in the LORD down here at the beach, amazingly it is not far from where I now live. It was over 50 years ago, after a Beach Mission Service at the age of 12 years

Friday 3 February 2012

A Big Thank You to Janet at Fairy Thoughts Blog

Well, found I had a very lovely surprise this week - a very kind award from Janet at Fairy Thoughts!

Thank you Janet - I really appreciate it. :D
"Liebster is a German word, meaning dearest or beloved, but it can also mean favorite."
 
The Liebster Blog Award is used to show appreciation of smaller blogs (under 200 followers) and to help spread readership and joy!  As part of the tradition, This award is passed along to five other blogs that have motivated and inspired me in such great ways!
To accept the award:
1. Link back to the person's blog who gave it to you and thank them :)
2. Post the award to your blog
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers (less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value
4. Leave a comment on the five blogs you chose to let them know.

So these are not in any particular order of appreciation:
1.Crafty Chris - a newbie so do take a peek - you will be glad you did! Thanks Chris, for recently becoming a Wonderful Encourager on my blog!
2.Victoria of Furry Tale Cards and Craft - wow I love her cards - do take a peek another one to check up on!
3. Bridget Larsen of Fruit Salad blog - another Aussie, so a great addition to this team! see here on this post she sent me a beautiful card! Thank you, Bridget!
4.Anja of StampingAnja - ah her cards are really beautiful, and do enjoy the peacefulness of a visit to her blog..
5. TangoLikeRaindrop blog- and if you love craft and food here is a really great blog to visit! thanks for encouraging me, little Raindrop (you will love her sea view too, might need to scroll down past the lemon meringue, etc.!).

I would encourage all to stop by and comment on these five blogs - you will be so glad you did!
Thanks for stopping by!   And thanks again, Janet, for thinking of me.
And although I could not choose more than five you have have all helped me more than words can say!

Oh, and thought would show you all is sunny here again :D yippee! sun with occasional showers we can handle that!

A very special thanks so much for popping by and for your wonderfully kind and caring comments over the last few days!
God's richest blessing on each of you,
Shaz in Oz.x

18 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Shaz, thank you ever so much - you've truly made my day! xx I'm really quite floored! :D

stampinganja said...

Thanks, Shaz, this is wonderful!

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Shaz,
Congratulations!! I will pay a visit to the blogs you passed on the award to.

It looks nice and calm in the photo. Have a great rest of your weekend!

Hugs,
Kay

scrappymo! said...

Congratulations to you...off to check out the other blogs you recomended!

Bridget Larsen said...

Awww you are too sweet. Thank you for this award

Victoria said...

Aw thanks Shaz, it's so kind of you and really lovely to be appreciated :) I appreciate your visits and kind words, as well as all the fantastic inspiration on your blog. I will be sure to visit the other four blogs you have listed.

Sheree said...

Congratulations Shaz! If anyone deserves an award like this..it's you!
I am inspired after every visit to your corner of the web!
Hugs,
Sheree

Belinda Basson said...

I see Janet beat me to it, I was also awarded the Liebster Blog and wanted to pass it on to you too! So glad you are already a recipient.

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Thanks for all the lovely things you said about my cards on your visits. I really do appreciate the things you say. If you can get hold of Joyce Stranger's books, especially if you like animals (she is not chocolate boxish but quite realistic in her writing) they are well worth reading. She only ever wrote about things she knew well and had thoroughly researched. I like the look of your sun, we have snow at the moment. xx Maggie

G Peplow said...

Congratulations Shaz, a very well deserved award, hugs Gay xxx

Craftychris said...

Thank you so much, you are so kind!! I was very surprised. I will choose my five and follow the steps. Thanks again. I so love visiting your blog. Take care. Chris xx

Glenda said...

All this time I thought I was already a follower. I looked there and didn't see me anywhere, so I have signed up today! Sorry about that! Love the pic of the ocean!

Bridget Larsen said...

No problems re Calligraphy, let me know when you can

Ann B said...

Hi Shaz, just seen on one of your comments that you are not doing WOYWW this week because you are not well so I'm popping by to say that I hope you are soon feeling better.
Ann B
#51

Brenda B said...

Had to stop by for my beach fix! I'd be in that ocean and swimming about in a flash!

Hugs
Brenda

ikki said...

Hi Shaz, love your photo - and so pleased the rain has eased. Hope your tooth problem is better today. Enjoy your week. ikki x

May said...

Missed you Shaz, at WOYWW, I do hope you are feeling better x x x Hugs May x x x

Anne said...

Congratulations Shaz! Such a lovely award and well deserved!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...