Thank you for taking time to visit, and I hope I am even a tiny bit helpful as I have been helped and blessed by so many others. I have been doing Calligraphy since teens, and card making for many years as well. In 1990 I delighted in the joys of stamping with ink and embossing after a trip to Cairns, Qld. In 2009 I discovered the brayer, 2010 the Cuttlebug, also have now taking to reading up on crafting blogs and lo! Here I am, on one of my own.

I live on the coast of eastern Australia. I am a Christian. I trusted in the LORD down here at the beach, amazingly it is not far from where I now live. It was over 50 years ago, after a Beach Mission Service at the age of 12 years

Tuesday 24 December 2013

May God bless your Christmas ~ Thank you dear Encouragers!

Hullo there everyone, I do pray you are managing to be on schedule for whatever you have to do today.
I just wanted to take the time to thank each you for the great blessing of your encouragement over the year and to pray the LORD's blessing upon each of you and those you love this Christmas time and His keeping upon you all for the coming year.
 
If our greatest need had been information,
God would have sent us an educator.

If our greatest need had been technology,
God would have sent us a scientist.

If our greatest need had been money,
God would have sent us an economist.

If our greatest need had been pleasure,
God would have sent us an entertainer.

But our greatest need was forgiveness,
so God sent us a Saviour.
-Roy Lessin
For unto you is born this day... a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:11
I will just close with quick card made as an upcycle from one received last year very simple!
Thank you so very much for popping over, 
Shaz in Oz.x
I would like to enter these into:

12 comments:

Betsy said...

Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel has come!
May your Christmas be a blessed one my friend. Thank you for this beautiful post.
Blessings,
Betsy

Sarn said...

Many Happy Christmas blessings to you Shaz. May 2014 be a good year for you.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Joyce across the Pond said...

Indeed a lovely post...you have also used Roy Lessin's verse which I have pinned as I thought it was very good....may God bless you at this Christmastime and indeed every day of 2014 in His will. Hope you have a lovely time with your family....over here it is blowing a gale as I'm sure you've heard from Manchester....we are waiting on even stronger winds today and maybe a little snow....but we have a fire, a gas stove and a home and food and what more could one want..Lots of Love. x

Di said...

Beautiful Shaz - and Christmas Blessings to you and yours.

Hugs, Di xx

Unknown said...

Shaz, A beautiful poem and aa sweet card. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with us during this wonderful time of the year.
Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

MaryH said...

Hi Sharon, You expressed all my own thoughts so beautifully well. Loved that poem, and it's good to remind all of us just what this season really celebrates. The greatest gift of all, if we just accept the gift. Thanks to you for all your marvelous inspiring cards this year, your encouraging comments & lovely emails. I'm so blessed to have found your website. I wish you a very Merry Christmas, with all the things you pray for, and looking forward to more fun in the coming New Year. Hugs & Blessings.

Sally H said...

Christmas blessings, dear friend. I hope 2014 brings much to be thankful for. Thank you for all the beautiful creations you have brought us in 2013 and may your creativity continue to bring joy to us all xxxx

Kathleen said...

I return your wishes to you too. God bless you.

Kath x

Mrs A. said...

Christmas wishes to you . I hope the new year brings you much happiness. Hugs Mrs A.

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Happy Christmas wishes to you Shaz and may 2014 be a blessed one. Love your upcycled card Shaz - it's gorgeous!

KandA said...

Just popping by to say thank you for the lovely comment you left about my Dads snowman. He was so chuffed.
Happy new year to you xx

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Hi Shaz, thanks for coming over to my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! Your calligraphy is just amazing - I could never do that and I always admire people who can. Happy New Year to you !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...